Villetta

Our most valuable accommodation
 

Equipment:

- WIFI
- television
- water heater
- cooker group
- fridge with freezer
- mosquito nets
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board

pets can be kept


             Services:
- Supermarket at 400 mt
- Bar at 300 mt
- Restaurant - pizzeria at 300 mt





Typology:

Indipendent house 4 beds

- Room double
- Room on wooden floor with 2 beds
- Bathroom with shower            - Living room with kitchenette
- Large garden with barbecue - Internal and external washbasin
- External shower
- Utility room
- Equipped veranda of 40 square metres






      

Conditions:

- Prices include consumption such as: electricity, water, gas, initial and final cleaning, bed linen.
          
 - Prices do not include bathroom linen, which
provided only on request and against payment

- The 30% of the total amount must be paid at the moment of the reservation and the remaining 70% upon delivery of the keys (arrival).

Payment can be made by  bank transfer to the number:    IT47 - V076 - 0117 - 3000 - 0003 - 9114 - 574 BPPIITRRXXX.





RENTAL PRICES VILLETTA

MID SEASON

 June and September

440 € 1week
790 € 2 weeks

MID-HIGH SEASON

July

600 €   1 week
1.100 €   2 weeks

HIGH SEASON

August

720 €   1 week
1.350 €   2 weeks



LOW SEASON:     
350 €   1 week   -    Special prices can be agreed for longer stays