Residence B

Relaxation and ample space
 

Equipment: 

- WIFI
- television
- water heater
- cooker group
- fridge with freezer
- mosquito nets
- washing machine use

 Pets can be kept

Services:
- Supermarket at 400 mt
- Bar at 300 mt
- Restaurant - pizzeria at 300 mt











      Typology:

Residence B:

Detached house: 2 beds

- Double room
- Bathroom with shower
- living room with kitchenette
- outdoor shower
- equipped veranda of 40 square metres .












      Conditions:
- Prices include: electricity, water, gas, linen, beds bed linen, initial and and final cleaning.                  

 - The prices do not include bathroom linen and the prices do not include bathroom linen, which we provide only on request and against payment.
- Additional bed  6€ per day.
- Additional bunk bed  10€ per day.

- 30% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 70 % upon delivery of the keys (arrival).

Payment can be made by bank transfer to the number:
IT47 - V076 - 0117 - 3000 - 0003 - 9114 - 574

BPPIITRRXXX

RENTAL PRICES RESIDENCE B

LOW SEASON
  From October to May

220 € 1 week
380 € 2 weeks

MID SEASON
From June to Setember
240 € 1 week
420 € 2 weeks

MID-HIGH SEASON
July
360 € 1 week
640 € 2 weeks

HIGH SEASON
August
400 € 1 week
720 € 2 weeks


Special prices can be agreed for longer stays